Due to electronicmode of delivery we offer no refund, but in any case with design file issues you contact us.
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO:
- Due to electronic mode of Delivery You must follow terms cases as stated below:
- Use the artwork for commercial or personal use in PRINTED FORMAT ONLY; Resell or use our artwork to print on t-shirts, posters, mugs, pillows, stickers, caps etc;
- Print the artwork in an UNLIMITED number of copies; X Use the artwork for promotional purposes – advertising, flyers, website banners, presentations etc;
- Add important changes to the artwork or include it as part of your own design – but sell it in PRINTED FORMAT ONLY;
- Transfer files to your printing company for the only purpose of reproduction for permitted uses only, provided that such parties will have no further or additional rights to use the content;
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO:
- Resell the artwork in digital format exactly as it is shown on our site;
- Transfer artwork to other printing sites or companies that can use the graphics for commercial use.
- Use the artwork inside a digital product offered for sale where the artwork contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
This Contract is between you and Craftmegood (also sometimes referred to herein as ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’). By downloading Content (as defined below) from this website, you agree to be bound by the terms of this contract with respect to such Content. Do not download Content if you do not accept these terms.
This is a license term, not a sale. You are permitted to use Content. We or our Members continue to own the intellectual property rights in the Content. Third parties who wish to use any Content must download it from the www.craftmegood.com website themselves.